May 13, 2017

I'M AN INDIE PATTERN LOVER TOO......

...love, love, love the Big 4 patterns, almost all of them as a matter of fact.  But I also LOVE a whole lot of Indie patterns.  Sadly, just like with the Big 4 patterns, I just can't afford to buy them all. But they are ALWAYS popping up - in my email, on blogs I follows, and on my Rss Feed.  There is always a NEW INDE RELEASE!

Sometimes I'll place them in the cart and then later go back and take them out (the same as I do fabric), I have to exercise some degree of temperance.  Then there are times that I just swoon over them for more than a year telling myself that I just do not need them, only to treat myself later with the purchase.  I must say that I have had quite a bit of sizing and fit success with Indie Patterns I have sewn!  So that is a real plus!

I found out today that the Itch to Stitch Indie Pattern Company is giving away it's new Largo Tank pdf as a Mother's Day Gift.
It's a classic knit tank pattern offered in sizes 00 to 20.  I love knits and I love tanks, so I think I'll be taping this one up real soon...

6 comments:

  1. Just downloaded this pattern too! Have way to many patterns, but I'm finding indie patterns fit me more spot on. But for the $1.00 or $2.00 sale on the Big 4, who can resist! HI I'm Diane and I don't hoard patterns and I don't have a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to echo you but turned around Diane. I'm Faye and I do hoard patterns and I do have a problem hahaha.

      Delete
  2. I can't even bring myself to count the number of patterns I have yet unmade! I confess to be quite unable to resist and thank you for posting this free pattern available on Itch to Stitch. I haven't tried any of her patterns but this will give me an opportunity to try one to see how I like it. Happy Mother's Day Faye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathleen I think a lot of us are in the same boat with the number of patterns vs. the ones we've actually sewn. I plan on making the Itch to Stitch tank very soon. Happy Mother's day to you too!

      Delete
  3. I might have to check that out. I morphed Straight Stitch's Greenwood Tank onto my TNT t-shirt, and I've been curious about the fit of other tanks. I've tried Jalie's 3245 tank too but I'm not a fan of racerbacks. It's always interesting to see little differences, although if it's not broke..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Elizabeth I'm always trying to fix things that ain't broke and always in search of the next great....

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...