September 30, 2016

NO, I HAVE NOT STOPPED BLOGGING...

...I've been stuck on fitting a "new to me pants pattern" so there really hasn't been very much actual sewing going on beyond muslin stages.  But, meanwhile, I have really enjoyed watching as sewing blogland celebrated it's covenant National Sewing Month.

I think it's been the best one ever!  Carolyn, at Diary of a Sewing Fanatic, carried on an entire month of give-a-ways, promotions, and cameos of other sewing bloggers (national and international) and included me and Faye's Sewing Adventure in the group.  What a honor!, you can read about it here.
I hope every one had a wonderful National Sewing Month.  I'll be resurfacing very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...