April 13, 2013

BLOG HOUSEKEEPING...

... GOOD SATURDAY MORNING!!!

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know that once a good thing is started it's hard for me to turn it off.  Well, the 2013 Essential Tops Sew-a-Long is no different than other collaborative projects I've started.  It was a good and useful project in that:
  • It added colorful tops to our closets
  • It got some of us started with Spring sewing
  • It got others started sewing again after long hiatus
  • It was the first time that many ever participated in a SAL
  • It introduced us to new bloggers, and re-acquainted us with others

(Six new tops were added this morning from Towanda).    I hear that there are a few participants that almost made the SAL deadline, but didn't.  So if you were sewing tops for the sake of this SAL, please EMAIL me your pictures  (fayedoll(at)cox(dot)net) and I will gladly add them to the SAL lineup of finished tops (link to view all the finished tops above this post).
In your email please include your pattern number(s), and the name of your blog, to make easier for me to link the picture back to you. 

I've moved the SAL Badge to the right sidebar and when a new top is added it will be reflected in the total.  I will leave the Completed Tops Page up for one month so that tops can be viewed....


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What fabulous participation! Thanks again for hosting the sew-a-long and inspiring me to just get in there and sew something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Becky!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...